In the restaurant

In the restaurant

miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010

In the restaurant!!!!!!

Candy: I like this restaurant.. I remember the beautiful days in spring.
Andrew: Yes i like it.. It was a wonderful shoice.
Candy: I´m sure of this.. Would you like order now?
Andrew: Yes, that´s Ok, What do you recommend?
Candy: MMM... waiter please can you take the order please?
Waiter: Yes, What you want to order? We have the specialty of the house.. shrimps with garlic, lobster to the oven, marinated chicken and head loin to the wine.
Candy: Ok.. I´d like Shrimps with garlic, and coke whit ice please.
Waiter: And Sr....
Andrew: Ok I´d like lobster to the oven and a surrounds of wine.
Waiter: Anything else?
Candy: That´s ok for the moment thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario